Mark your calendars for our meetings. Here's the upcoming schedule:
- November - Libs Elliot, a Toronto modern quilter that creates quilts by designing using a programming language called Processing. Her work has been covered by Gizmodo.com, Design Milk, and Casa Vogue Brazil. http://www.libselliott.com/
- December - Dessert Pot Luck. Bring desserts, eat, and be merry.
- January - Glue - Who'd a thunk it? - Glue can be used for a variety of applications: applique, binding, basting, precision piecing, and English paper piecing.
- February - Supplies and Notions - bring your favorite quilting tool and tell us how you use it.
- March - Cinzia Alloca Trunk Show - Cinzia has employ liberated and improvisational techniques in my approach to making and designing quilts. Her quilts have been featured in Modern Quilts Unlimited magazine and selected for the Best of Quiltcon Travelling Quilt Show. http://deuxpetitessouris.weebly.com/
- April - Wendy Foster Birch - Thread and machine quilting. What type, size and thread should you use?
- May - Silent Auction. Bring in items to sell and/or show up to bid. This event helps make money for presenters!
- June - Last meeting before summer break.