Sign up at next meeting or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Note: you must pay to have a spot reserved for the workshop.
· Date: Sunday, May 14, 2017 from 10am to 4pm
· Instructor: Debby Soll
· Location: Kanata Recreation Complex – Program Room
· Fee: $60 cash/cheque ($64 using square app)
· Class Maximum 15
Quilting with a walking foot:
In this class you will learn to quilt some very interesting designs by using arcs, lines, triangles and circles, with my unique technique. This class is for beginners to intermediate
Requirements for class:
· Sewing Machine in good working order with Machine Manuel and an extension table if you have.
· Walking foot – in case it is a closed toe, please also bring an open toe walking foot if not a regular open toe foot also.
· 1 pack Top Stitch needles size 90/14.
· Pre make 6 quilt sandwiches approximately 18” x 18” square, solid white or off white fabric please with a contrast thread. (No prints) but the contrast thread is very important you need to see it clearly for learning purposes. Do not forget your thread stand if using a cone of thread.
· Notebook with a pencil and eraser
· 1 x 6” x 24” Ruler
· 1 pair of quilting gloves
· 1 Unique wash out pen – Turquoise
· 1 x sewing kit· 1 x geometry set from the Dollarama.